Summer Internship - Logistics
What's the role?
We’re looking for a proactive Intern to join our Logistics team. This is no ordinary job. Our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results and outstanding customer service.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As an intern in the Logistics department you’ll be responsible for:
1. Support Logistics team to selection the right Logistics partner for the coming year 2021. This could include RFI, RFQ, market research, visit, and preparing reports/summary for management team to make decision
2. Support Logistics team to digitalize a few processes, focusing on our demo tool selling and consumables issuing process
As part of Logistics team, you will also be given daily operational responsibilities to understand real business environment, including system operations and coordination with 3PL (third-party logistics) partners.
What do we offer?
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to career possibilities, stretch yourself and realize your full potential by applying your ideas and what you learn into practice.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Student pursuing Bachelor in Business/ Industrial Engineering or relevant discipline
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Passion for creative tasks and high motivation to implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Strong communication skills, with excellent English and interpersonal skills
- Energy, courage and sharp thinking
Kindly refer to careers.hilti.com.sg and submit your application.
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Far East Pte Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“You get a unique opportunity to experience all different functions of the supply chain – and, for many people, to do it overseas. We really encourage our teams to challenge the way things are done. If you can make a process simpler, do it, show us.”