Global Outperformer Trainee (Logistics Track)
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talent to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
• 3 months of Global Logistics Project in the headquarters(Liechtenstein)
• 17 months of various operatioal projects in different locations, transferring your global experience to a regional level
• 4 months of strategic project in the regional headquarters. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
• Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
• Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
• Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
• Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• You hold a master's degree in supply chain management or other related fields, such as industrial management or operation management
• You're a multilingual talent, fluent in English and at least one other Asian language
• You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months to 2 years in a professional environment
• You enjoy learning and are mature, asssertive, curious and dedicated
• You're a flexible team player, with good communication, social sklls, and enthusiasm to inspire others
• You're internationally mobile and is a global thinker who is keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to https://outperformer.hilti.group/
“You have access to Hilti’s most senior leaders - to the executive board and to the top local leaders too. It really helps with developing your own career, as you can find out about all the different roles and paths they’ve taken.”