Compensation & Benefits Specialist
What's the role?
We are looking for a passionate and people-oriented Compensation & Benefit (C&B) Specialist to join our team in our South Asia Pacific HQ. Reporting to the Regional Head of Reward, you will perform a wide variety of C&B and Payroll activities as well as getting involved in exciting global and regional projects.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
- Manage end-to-end employee life cycle events and processes including but not limited to on-boarding, in-country and international transfers, relocation, off-boarding, employee benefits etc
- Supporting Reward lead on international mobility processes
- Support the Regional Reward team with regional and global projects related to C&B
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll for our Regional HQ including CPF contributions, IR8A and IR21
- Collaborate with HR, Finance and Accounting and other teams to lead any payroll related reporting and enquiries
- Collaborate and build relationships with our third parties for new applications and renewal of employment pass
What do we offer?
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
On top of these, we have a thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in Payroll in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good knowledge and experience with Workday, SAP and Unit4 is preferred
- Experienced in local employment laws, policies and practices
- Technically savvy and capable of generating reports to meet the requirements
- Strong attention to detail, pro-active and effective administration skills and operational problem-solving competency
- Be responsible, trustworthy and exercise absolute confidentiality and integrity at all times
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Asia Pacific Pte Lt and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”