Brand, Communication and Design Specialist
What's the role?
We are looking for a high caliber candidate with a marketing background to unleash their potential, starting as Digital campaign & Branding manager in our Marketing team. Our people come from different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance and consistent results. As a Digital campaign & Branding manager, you will lead the brand shaping activities internally and externally working with our marketing, sales, engineering & customer services teams. This will include:
1. Understanding our customers’ needs in Singapore with our sales & engineering departments
2. Coordinating our roadmap of internal and external events across the year. Including resourcing merchandise from our headquarters/locally within our Hilti branding guidelines and working with our external videographer vendors.
3. Coordinating our roadmap of digital campaigns for the year and project management support to the marketing team to complete campaigns for specific product lines.
We are an innovative, successful, and fast-growing company with many (international) career opportunities. Where you will work with customers from day one! This direct responsibility contributes to your development in preparation for the next steps in your career.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As Brand, Communication and Design Specialist, you’ll work within our Marketing Team reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. You will also work closely with the Asia pacific regional hub digital team on the roll-out of regional & local Singapore campaigns. Your role will include being part of the marketing team shared activities, eg. internal conferences, to execute and manage a successful event. Experience with digital marketing would be ideal, more importantly strong marketing or branding/events management will be required. Your core purpose is supporting our internal and external events to help elevate the Hilti brand to our customers here in Singapore.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
On top of these, we have a thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- A Master’s degree in business/Marketing related discipline is an advantage
- Experience in marketing or Digital marketing is needed
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint & Excel and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong project management & events management skills
- Creativity & passion for branding & merchandise
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work with a diverse team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High interest to develop your long-term career at Hilti in the digital marketing space
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Far East Pte Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”